Saturday, September 27, 2008

Markets, Wisdom Teeth, and Presidents

The recent buyout of WaMu by JP Morgan Chase means nothing to us other than our savings account interest rate spiked to 4%. That is a fantastic rate that I hope Chase decides to keep going. Between that and assurances that the FDIC had plenty of liquidity, I wasn't worried.

Next week I get my wisdom teeth out. The bottom two are impacted, but the top two never came in. Either way, it still sucks. I'll be off my feet for a couple days I suppose doped up on pills. I hate medicine!

The Presidential race seems to be "heating up" as it were, although I am honestly still undecided. I'd like to see one of them stand for something I could get behind, but I think it is going to come down to who is going to cost me the least, unfortunately. What a sad state of affairs, in my opinion.

No comments: