Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fantastic Buying Experience at Best Buy

If you didn't see the previous post about Circuit City, you should take a look. After my last update having purchased the TV from BestBuy, I was extremely pleased and we watched some movies and TV last night and today. It fits right in with my new Vista Media Center, and looked great watching Heros in 720p.

Today, I saw BestBuy was having a sale for $899 + a $100 NFLshop.com rebate. I called, they said I was eligible for the new price, and sure enough I walk away with an extra $119.32 more than I did last night. This has been a wonderful experience. I know there are folks out there who hate Best Buy, but I must say that my experience was absolutely fantastic. Thank you Best Buy Puyallup for making our Holidays bright.

No comments: