Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Poison

Well, enter the feeling of being trapped. Now that we have a large mortgage payment, it is a lot harder and scarier to think about changing jobs. Meanwhile, I know there are influences in my current environment that are like a poison and are wearing on me. I was recently moved to another position against my wishes and am now spending my days not doing what I love, but educating others on the meaning of the word "screen" and "monitor" in relationship to computer technology.

:(

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sweetheart,

I love you! Things will work out, just have faith that God will lead you down the path that you're suppose to go. He lead me to you, everything will be ok. Know honey, I'm with you now and forever.

Your Loving Wife

Principal Mr. Malone said...

Hang in there Preston!