Sunday, November 26, 2006

Introduction

Welcome to Musings of a Puyallup Homeowner. My name is Preston Gallwas, a new homeowner in the Puyallup area of Washington State. I decided to create this blog to share my thoughts, trials, and happenings at my new home as my wife and I try to make a house into a home.

I am currently 20 years old. We purchased our home September 28th, 2006. Being an older home, we knew we'd have to do some work to get it ready. We knew from the onset that we'd want the electrical system in the house completely rewired, some rooms painted, and old carpet removed before we moved in. As a result, we moved in near the beginning of November.

After a few interesting 'bumps' as a homeowner, I decided to start this blog to share some of the experiences from someone who was raised in apartments all his life. I hope to make my story interesting for anyone who cares to follow it.


No comments: